Travel Information: COVID-19 UPDATE
As we continue to combat the Coronavirus Outbreak, the Indian government has taken stringent steps to restrain the spread of this a pandemic and typified it as a ‘disaster’.
At IntelliStay Hotels, we too have taken this situation very seriously and have been following the Government Advisories and those published by the World Health Organization. While all IntelliStay Hotels have undertaken additional measures to maintain hygiene and care in their environs ever since the outbreak was reported, we have further upped the sanitization checks and deep cleaning procedures across our hotels to ensure a safer and a more hygienic environment for our guests.
For IntelliStay Hotels the health and wellbeing of our guests and employees have always been our primary concern. In addition to our existing hygiene and cleanliness standards, we have implemented further preventive measures based on guidelines from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, which include:
- Sensitizing and training our team members on all cautionary and preventive measures.
- Continuous sanitization with appropriate disinfectants, of all public areas including glass/plastic/metal surfaces, furniture, tabletops, counters, elevator buttons, doorknobs, etc.
- All visitors, guests, and employees undergo a body temperature check on entry to our premises, using non-touch digital thermometers.
- In all public/common areas, we have provided clinically-approved hand sanitizers. These include lobbies, restaurants, washrooms, etc.
- For in-premise guests/employees who may not feel well at any time, our hotels have a defined protocol to assist them to reach out to the concerned medical center/hospital in that city.
a) Individual Reservations
All IntelliStay hotel locations, will allow guests who have made their bookings for stays before June 30, 2020, to modify their reservations free of charge or receive a full refund for cancellation, where applicable. This is valid for bookings made directly with the hotel, from our brand website (www.staymango.com) or via our Central Reservations System. Please contact the hotel directly to modify or cancel your reservations.
For bookings made through a travel intermediary (e.g. travel agents, OTAs), please contact your booking provider for assistance.
For new reservations, we recognize the need for flexibility in your travel plans as well. Our flexible rates and special rates will now allow you to cancel up to 24 hours prior to your arrival. This is valid for bookings made directly with the hotel, from our brand website (www.staymango.com).
All IntelliStay hotel locations will allow persons doing/done group bookings for stays before June 30, 2020, to modify their reservations free of charge, as long as the new booking takes place within 12 months from the original booking date. A rate supplement may apply depending on the new dates. Exceptions will be taken care of on a case-by-case basis.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our team at 1800 2662 646 (Toll-Free) | +91 22 6150 6150.
1. Due to Covid-19 , availability of all the facilities and services will be subject to permissible norms by respective State Govt.
2. Hotel management will abide by all the Govt. based guidelines and rules and has right to deny check-in if noticed unsuitable.
3. As a part of our check in process, all guests must complete the Health declaration statement, Arogya Setu App & temperature check upon arrival at the hotel.
4. Hotel management will not accept any check in of the vulnerable persons travelling with their families. As advised by the GOI, persons above 60 years age, persons with co-morbidities, pregnant women and children below 10 years are to stay at home.
5. Medical certificate (issued latest 48 hours prior to check-in) of guests is mandatory. This certificate should mention the guest’s age, underlying illnesses and a confirmation that they do not display any Covid 19 symptoms. Further, guests with any underlying illnesses are not allowed.
We thank you for your continued patronage and wish you well in these challenging times.